We’re proud to have been recognized by the MarCom Awards 2021 with 7 Platinum, 8 Gold, and 9 Honorable Mentions for our creative programs produced on behalf of our clients.
MarCom Awards is an international creative competition that recognizes outstanding achievement by marketing and communication professionals. Entries were selected from more than 300 categories in Print, Web, Video, and Strategic Communications from corporate marketing and communication departments, advertising agencies, public relations firms, design shops, production companies, and freelancers.
MarCom Awards is administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals. The international organization consists of several thousand creative professionals. The Association oversees awards and recognition programs, provides judges, and sets standards for excellence.
We’re inspired by the trust that our clients place in us, and we’re proud of our consultative partnership model—with Krames serving as an extension of their teams to support them in achieving their ultimate success, however they define it. We strive to continue to innovate in delivering compelling content and design solutions that engage people throughout their health journey, from discovery to recovery.
Congratulations to our Krames client partners on this year’s recognition:
MarCom Awards – Platinum honorees:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas – Healthy Living
- Broward Health – Broward Healthy Now
- Independent Health – Health Styles
- The National Pancreas Foundation – Healthy Family Recipe for Pancreas Disease
- Main Line Health – Women’s Health Resource
- Hill Country Memorial – Purpose
- Krames – Identifying – and living with – Your Covid Anxiety
MarCom Awards – Gold honorees:
- Anderson Healthcare – Health & You
- Blue Care Network – Your Health Advantage
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas – Healthy You
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan – Good Health
- Emerson Hospital – Health Works
- Select Health of South Carolina – Healthy Now
MarCom Awards — Honorable Mentions honorees:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal Employee Program – Managing Diabetes
- Independent Health – Health Styles – Medicare
- Lehigh Valley Health Network – Generosity
- Lehigh Valley Health Network – Share Your Gratitude
- MLK Community Healthcare – Know Your Basics
- Peterson Health – Elevating Health
- SCL Health St. Mary’s Medical Center – Your Health. Our Mission.
- Scott & White Health Plan – Healthy Life
- Signature Healthcare – Wellness Together with Signature