Taking place in Verona, Wisconsin at Epic’s campus, the Epic UGM conference will look to the future to learn about the changes coming to the healthcare technology industry. Organized for physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other Epic users to network and share practical knowledge unique to their experience with Epic software, the conference features user presentations, breakout discussions and upcoming functionality previews.
Looking for great ideas to engage patients while simplifying workflows? Visit our booth and learn more about Krames On FHIR®—our high-tech solution powered by SMART on FHIR technology that delivers:
- Krames On-Demand®patient education, videos, and tools, provided from EpicCare® at the point of care, integrated into MyChart® for easy access
- Intuitive, customizable clinician interface
- Real time updates that eliminates quarterly downloads for IT
- Patient-specific document editing
- Patient’s prescribed education history recorded back into EpicCare
- Printable documents in multiple languages for wide distribution